Announcements and Important Events
1) Chili entry fee is $10.00 if registered by Wednesday, February 12, 2020. Late chili fee registration is $15.00. All chili entries must sign-in at the check-in table between the hours of 6:00PM to 6:30PM.
2) All chili samplers must sign-in at the check-in table to register and obtain their People’s Choice ballot. Chili tasting fee is $10.00. All samplers will be provided one voting ballot for the People’s Choice Award.
3) Bring chili already prepared and cooked (HOT) in a crock pot, with a minimum of five quarts of chili.
4) Please bring a heavy duty extension cord for your crockpot. Electricity will be provided.
5) Please bring a serving utensil for your chili.
6) The Cabrini Boosters will provide the sample cups and spoons, as well as napkins. There will also be chips, salsa, and cornbread available. We also plan to have refreshments available for a donation. Coolers and outside drinks are prohibited.
7) Official judges will select first, second, and third place winners for cash prizes.
8) The judging will be done on an anonymous basis. Your chili will only be identified by a number. Official judging will occur between 6:30PM and 7:30PM. Judging will be based on chili alone. Please do NOT bring additional condiments to add to the chili, such as cheese, onions, crackers, peppers, sour cream, etc.
9) Please be courteous and clean up your area when the event is completed.
10) We truly appreciate your participation!
If there are any questions, please contact Nancy Misovich at 313-632-6325 or firstname.lastname@example.org.